Wednesday, February 22, 2017

elisabeth ✨ нравится твит Spoiled Brat ✨: Told you I had hoes but you must ain't believe me though😘

Ваши подборки
avatar
Spoiled Brat ✨
@Lilliannnnn____
Told you I had hoes but you must ain't believe me though😘 pic.twitter.com/zwlASu1Uu2
reply
avatar
JESS
@katystumblrr
done worry b I have ur back @katyperry x
reply
avatar
#DarkLittleBigGuy
@BeLikeCorey
"You sure this a gram?"
reply
avatar
ife the child of God
@HXRLEEN
FATHER LORD ALMIGHTY DEXTERS MOM WAS THICKER THAN A BOWL OF OATMEAL BRUH pic.twitter.com/DOsb7Ycyca
reply
avatar
Jaime
@jaimeeatilano
Long distance doesn't stop my love for him 💕 #PoCInlove
reply
avatar
Zane 🇿🇦
@AfcZane_
This hardworking man wakes up every morning to do one of society's worst jobs in order to feed his family and you want to disrespect him? twitter.com/reefilwesa/sta…
reply
Смотреть больше в Твиттере
Настройки  |  Справка  |  Отказаться от рассылки
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment